Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < [W] Gryphon Breeding Partner & Wild Gryphons

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-24 00:20:24 — Link

Hello!

This post is two-fold.
First I would like to search for any wild caught gryphs with nice stats and/or nice skins. If it is a rare skin I will take no more than two red stats. I would proffer researched genes (or at least the skin and markings visible). Thank you...

Secondly...

I haven't seen too many people who breed gryphons out there, let alone people who are after fancy skins.

Anyway I'm wondering if anyone is out there who wants to join with me in my quest for the rare gryphon skins- and to breed them with nice stats! (Most of the rares have icky stats).

One of my main goals is to try to use as many wild or low generation pets as possible to avoid inbreeding and line dependancy. So if anyone is up for it let me know!

Currently I am on the search for black, cat, and yellow bicolor (I've obtained most of the other ones already). Of the ones I've obtained I want to breed babies with better stats. I am working on levelling my pets because it would be nice to breed GP babies out of them if at all possible.

If you are intersted please PM me!

Thank You!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-14 15:19:08 — Link

Ask me, all my pets are open for private specified breeding, especially the better ones.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla