Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Velociraptor
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-20 21:26:13 — Link

Hey there to all the other users who have joined on the first day also! Hehe!

Well I am Velociraptor, or Velo if you like.

I play a few pet sites, so you may recognize my username. C:

I am generally very friendly and enjoy having people to talk to, so feel free to start up a conversation with me! :D

Side note, has anyone figured out how to re-energize their pets? I know there was the energy drink from the tutorial but now every single one of my pets has no energy so I can't do much. :x

Thanks! And nice to meet you all! :3

Clever Girl

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 22:51:45 — Link

I think the energy reset at midnight or something like that.

Anyway welcome velo! I'm Fya, and here to help so let me know if you have a question in mind.

Hope you like beastkeeper!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Velociraptor
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-20 23:00:49 — Link

Hiya Fya!

I hope you are enjoying the site too. c:

I see that my 0 energy pets now have 1 energy. I believe its been about 2 hours and I remember that the days in this game are about 3 hours or something? I should look that up again, but it may be 1 energy per BK day...

Clever Girl

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 23:05:21 — Link

Thank you for the enjoy part, and thank you for pointing out that the 0 energy pets updated to 1.^.^

We'll know when it does update soon, don't worry.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla