Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Well, hey.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Dracowolfie
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-22 04:16:56 — Link

I'm Dracowolfie.

I'm on tons of other sites but specifically came here from Chicken Smoothie. I use Dragon Cave, CS, Aywas, Wajas (Rarely), and a few others I can't think of. I'm always Dracowolfie, so basically if you see that name anywhere, it's me.

I'm an artist, studying video game & website designer, and constant concert-goer. Music is a sort of magic in my life, though I myself don't play. I love discussions, video games, Pokemon, various anime, goth culture, heavy metal & deathcore music, and artwork of all kinds.

I'm also in the process of making my own site (as of 3 days ago) and the forums are up if you're interested. It'll be about dragon-hybrids adoptables, and will hopefully be up in it's entirety soon. Here's the main page: http://littlewanderers.freeforums.org/portal.php

Anyways, I'm very excited about this site, it looks fairly high-quality, and I'm sure I'll enjoy being a part. c:

My DeviantART: http://dracowolfie.deviantart.com/

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-22 05:58:11 — Link

Hello Dracowolfie. I'm also on CS and Aywas.

Artist? That's cool! That's an amazing DA! I'm too embarrassed to post mine now compared to how awesome yours is! You have a cool style- I like that.

I joined your site, but I admit I'm terrible at remembering to log into places! Feel free to poke me when it's open :)

Welcome to BK though! If you have any questions or wanna chat I'm usually around!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Dracowolfie
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-22 07:16:12 — Link

Hi there!

Thank you very much! I actually haven't even updated it with current works in ages, but the style still holds. And luckily the link is in your signature! ;) (With a bit of pasting I found it that is, the link is incorrect.)

I'm glad you joined! Feel free to post anywhere and everywhere, With so few members currently we need more activity.

Thank you, again, I'm glad to see kind people here, I'll surely talk to you in the future.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-22 19:00:59 — Link

Aww but you found me! Haha I forgot that was there :P

Is it? Huh, apparently BK adds their own link to it. I'm not sure how to get rid of that.

I shall! ^^

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla