Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Daily stuff?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 20:42:49 — Link

I'm posting too much. I'll reuse a thread next time.

But Daily games? It would make people checking the site everyday! And stuff like " the more you login, the more you win "

Eg: You login the first day: 100, the second day 200, if you don't login once you starts at 100 again, etc...

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-20 21:11:30 — Link

Every player has a Townhall in the Manor which brings 100 every day when user logs in. This building has 4 levels and can be upgraded to earn you up to 1000. It's a fixed revenue which allows to feed the pets even if they're unable to earn coins themselves.

Daily games is a great idea. Although we don't want to add standard games like Rock-Scissors-Paper or "Guess 1 among 3" which will make user to click only to get some coins but without any fun. We would like to realize some kind of original concept which will be interesting because of the process instead of monotonous chasing for rewards.

We want to focus not on the personal clicking but on the social features. For example, Breeding Groups where users can unite to breed certain type of pets with certain types of genes and the success of such breeding will depend on the pets which were born among the members of Breeding group. Or Tactical Map/Group Sports (working title) where pets will unite in teams, gain team skills and earn different achievements.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 22:58:58 — Link

Hmmm, I guess I agree. I'm on Aywas and I don't play dailies for fun.

But I didn't know about the townhall, so thanks for pointing it out.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla