Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Real love (Cats)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• High_Ambition
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-12 22:00:10 — Link

I just wanted to share this with you. This is my cats (Rylai and Amy) and they share a really close bond to each other. They play, and cuddle a lot, and they just enjoy each others company. It is a pleasure to see. The white one is our Main Coon girl Rylai and the dark one is our Hellig Birma/Siamese mix.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you have other pictures of true animal friends feel free to share in this topic :)

Those we love, dont go away
They walk beside us everyday
Unseen, Unheard but always near
Still loved, still missed and always here

• GypsyV
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 06:10:21 — Link

Aww so cute I love most animals, I'm not to happy with most insects and spiders lol.

I don't have any pics online of my pets :(

• nalotel
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-10 21:06:46 — Link

aww so cute! My mog Olly died on the 19th June 2013 and Aggie (his sister) hasn't been seen since December:(, I stll have my dog Alfie and my chickens, the budgies my newts ect tho...:)

• pumpkin55
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-14 22:03:16 — Link

SO CUTE!!!! X)
How did u get them to do that?!?!?!?! :D

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-01 16:58:32 — Link

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla