Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Greetings fellow Beast Keepers!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• High_Ambition
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-12 17:30:27 — Link

Greetings fellow Beast Keepers!

My name is Sani, and on this game I am High Ambition.
I just started to play a little yesterday evening, so I still have not figured everything out quite yet, but I am sure I will be getting there in time. I do already enjoy the game a lot, and I look forward to getting to know a few people on here as I am a very talkative person.

I am 23 years old, live in Denmark with my boyfriend through the last 3,5 years and all of our animals, and I love to talk about them and show them of as well, so you most likely will be seeing a lot of me in the off topic section lol xD

Also I enjoy to be in roleplays so I might join one or two if I find some that matches my taste.

I think that's about cover it. If I have led anything out, just message me. I do not bite.

Those we love, dont go away
They walk beside us everyday
Unseen, Unheard but always near
Still loved, still missed and always here

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-12 21:32:52 — Link

Welcome :D I hope you will like it here!

Adorable doggie you've got there! How many pets do you have?

Feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions or want to chat! I live in Austria so we might be around at the same times ;)

• High_Ambition
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-12 21:53:56 — Link

Hi Timain.

Thank you so much, she is a pearl. Well right now we have 9 guinea pigs (with a litter on the way, which can be born any day now as she was set for today), 3 rabbits, 2 cats and 1 dog - we are also expecting a new adition to our home to be born around the 20th may (a Golden Retriever Puppy).

We are having a rescue for rodents and rabbits, so the numbers we have of them is going up and down depending on the seasons (as many seems to leave their animals in the spring and summer time).

You are more than welcome to drop me a note as well if you feel like it. If I am online I am always in the mood to talk lol xD

Those we love, dont go away
They walk beside us everyday
Unseen, Unheard but always near
Still loved, still missed and always here

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla