Boards < General < Help < Descendant of Heroes

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MommaBeast
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-11 02:05:27 — Link

Who are they?

&

How do you get a pet that is one? ( I assume Trades or gifting but as it is its hard to see lineages)  There should be a better way to see the parents and gradparents.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-11 04:15:54 — Link

To get a Hero level 1, you simply breed two level 50 pets together. To be honest though, I'm still a little fuzzy on the details of how you get a level 2, or especially a level 3. I don't really see that touched on very much.

• Daweia
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-11 10:55:03 — Link

To get GP 2 you can breed the following:

• Level 50 GP 1 x level 50 GP 1
  • GP 1 x GP 2; baby must have at least 7 dominant genes from the GP 2 parent
  • Level 50 GP 1 x GP 1; baby must have at least 7 dominant genes from the level 50 GP 1 parent

GP 3 is attained the same way, except the parents must be GP 2/3 instead of 1/2. In addition to what Kayla-La said, you can also get GP 1s by breeding a non-levelled, non-GP pet to a GP 1 pet or level 50 pet, but again, the baby must have at least 7 dominant genes from the level 50/GP 1 parent.

It should also be noted that levels and GP inheritance do not stack if the pets being bred are not the same GP. For example, breeding a level 50 GP 1 and a level 50 GP 2 cannot get you a GP 3: you will always get GP 2s. Additionally, GP is not passed on if the parents are more than 1 GP grade apart (eg. GP 1 and GP 3). You can still get GP from levels, however - so in other words, max GP 1, or no GP if the parents aren't levelled.

Hope that helps. :)

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-11 11:54:44 — Link

• GP 1 x GP 2; baby must have at least 7 dominant genes from the level 50 GP 1 parent

Hmm this confuses me.. The way i understood it, in this case the baby must have 7 dominant stats from the GP 2 pet and the other pet doesn't need to be lvl 50.. Is this a mistake on your end or did i completely misunderstand something?

Level 50 GP 1 x level 50 GP

Also with this, i think you missed a 1 at the end, no?

I'm no expert in this, i haven't even bred my first GP1 yet, so please don't misunderstand my comment. I'm just trying to understand, not trying to critizise or anything xD

• Daweia
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-11 15:09:35 — Link

Yeah sorry, you're right, that was mistake, I copied and pasted and forgot to fix it. XD Edited it.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla