Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi. I'm Shadow!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-20 20:02:58 — Link

Despite the dark name, I'm all friendly and stuff. :P

I've just been Shadow for as long as I can remember (I'm usually always gothicshadow001, but Shadow was untaken, so I'm happy about that)

*waves*

I'm also a socially awkward turtle.

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 20:11:54 — Link

Hello Shadow! I'm Fya!

Welcome to the site. We like turtles here, so don't worry. Let me know if you need anything, even if it's just chatting! I'm here to help.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• yksi
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-20 20:31:58 — Link

hallo shadow! I'm yksi :3

Turtles are awesome but a little slow for my liking :D Shadow is an awesome name! I know what you mean though, i usually try and sign up to sites and 'yksi' is already gone so i was pleased to get it on here too!

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 00:44:52 — Link

Yeah, I'm happy I got a cool name x3

So far, this site is pretty awesome. Can't wait to do stuff, and make friends, and all that :P

Now to figure out if/how to collect pets.... Still not sure if this is going to be like Aywas, where you can have many pets, or more like you can only have a certian amount x3  *likes collecting things*

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• shadowed
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:00:53 — Link

You took my usual name shadow XD . I ended up being shadowed though which is my original user name on petsites.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:07:08 — Link

@Shadow: I think you can have as many pets as you want on there, but try to focus on one and make it an high level pet.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:32:11 — Link

If I could have it, I'd always be Shadow, since everyone knows me as Shadow x3

So it's like pokemon for me, then xD I do enjoy leveling too!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla