Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Fya here would like to give you cookies!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 19:53:36 — Link

Well, hello!

I'm Fya, but some of you may know me as Cialline.

I'm a coding obsessed girl who lives in France. I like red stuff, my friends, and basically anything related to coding, haha. I told you I was obsessed! Especially with PHP. 

Anyway I like all kinds of animals, even spiders or such stuff. I'm affraid of fire because of a real life incident when I was young. I can hardly say where is left and where is right, no matter what I do to remember where they are. 

I'm an artist, and I enjoy petsites.

You can ask me anything if you want!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Roy
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-20 19:56:58 — Link

How do you get vermillion and stuff like that? xD All I can find on the map is wood, cotton, sunflowers, and coral. :P

So yeah.

Hiii xD

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 20:00:01 — Link

Just listen to the old man. I'm sure he'll give you cookies too if you steal his hat. BI

Bon don't worry, just try to get stuff in the water. Yes, you can go in water although you'll stay on the grass. It's weird but you'll get used to it.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• yksi
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-20 20:34:23 — Link

Spiders are scary! I'm like you with left and right though, but a friend taught me a trick :D If you hold your hands out, palms down with your thumbs sticking out, the left one makes the shape of an L

So if you ever see me in person, and i have my hands out in front of me, it means i'm trying to work out left from right :D

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla