Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi I'm new...ish

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Cinamon
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-06 15:49:31 — Link

I'm Cinamon as you can see. I would have typed it with two n's but the box thingy wouldn't let me... I go by Cinn, Cinn-chan or just Cinnamon. I'm a girl, I'm at GMT +1, I can't decide whether I like Unicorns or Dragons better and I joined about a month ago but I never got round to posting on the forum. I'm not a very outgoing person but I will talk to you if you want to talk to me. Any tips on training my pets would be greatly appreciated!

Cinn

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-07 00:53:40 — Link

Greetings and welcome! I'm kaya, a newbie myself. I know if you look under help, you can figure out genetics and color genes pretty easily. That's the nice thing about this place, they take out the guess work.

• Cinamon
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-09 23:13:35 — Link

Thanks kaya! I already understood most of the genetics because I play other genetics games but  I do agree, getting started on this game is quite easy.

• MintChip
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-09 23:17:34 — Link

It's nice to meet you! I just joined a few days ago, and although I don't know a lot about the site, but I'm learning quickly~ I hope to get to know you and although I'm newer than you, I'll welcome you anyway!

• Cinamon
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-11 19:22:24 — Link

Thanks! Nice to meet you MintChip!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla