Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < kayaesha, present and accounted for...

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-05 07:50:26 — Link

I'm kayaesha, or kaya for short. I'm working on my own sim, and i enjoy playing on them as well.

I play

pocket puma pets

furry paws

wajas

lioden

and my own sim of course Rigganmore.com

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-05 18:23:33 — Link

I checked out your sim, it looks really nice so far! I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on it!

At either rate, welcome to this site! Hope you will have a great time! If you need help, feel free to send me a message :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-05 21:01:26 — Link

Your name sounds very familiar... I think I remember you when I used to play Wajas... I went by a different name then...I was Icemask back in the day.

Yes yes.... I recall you. I recognize your sim (which is awesome). From Wajas xat chat. It's nice to see familiar faces.

Anyway welcome to BK :)

If you have any questions or wanna chat I'm usually around!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-05 22:20:36 — Link

thanks guys. And it's nice to see friendly faces around a sim nightingale. Rigganmore, after years of trying, is finally getting off the ground. i'm so happy.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-05 22:49:33 — Link

That's wonderful! I remember a long time ago when you were showing it. I remember its unique name :) I like it!

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-05 22:52:02 — Link

join the forums Nightingale   Dev.rigganmore.com  to keep up to date on stuffs.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-06 00:45:50 — Link

Just did! Thanks :)

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-06 01:50:30 — Link

great! so how are you night? I haven't talked to you in years!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-06 02:27:58 — Link

Not bad. I -think- my art has gotten a bit better. I'm in college now. Two majors and a minor. So much stuff do to! I'm still crazy about skiing and wolves, but now I do Taekwondo.

How have you been?

Is it alright if I add you as a friend to keep in touch? It's so nice seeing old faces. :)

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-06 03:11:04 — Link

sure add me as a friend!

I'm still disabled, and spend most of my hours working on rigganmore. so it's going to be interesting to see it done.

good job on the college, it's something i did for a while but never stuck with. and now i would like a better education, however i don't want to put myself into debt to get one. so i browse free classes online from varying universities. Currently going over MIT's astrology stuff. great reads those are.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-06 03:31:54 — Link

Sweet!

Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm glad that you have time to work on your site. Positives are good. :)

I've been to MIT for Taekwondo tournaments, fancy place.

Online classes like Kahn University are so nice! :) That's good stuff to do! In a way it takes more motivation than regular college! I like being self-motivated (when I am). It's much better than slogging though a class.

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-06 04:32:55 — Link

indeed. I amost went to pheonix u online, and backed out just before i had to sign forms.  wracking up debt is not my idea of a future for me.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-06 05:55:30 — Link

Yeah... That isn't going to be fun. I'm debating whether or not to go onto grad school... But I really don't want to pay for it... ugh :/

• kayaesha
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-06 07:20:45 — Link

yea, i'm disabled, still. and i can get uncle sam to pay for it, but i don't want to take that money for a degree i'm probably never going to use.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-05-07 00:53:01 — Link

Hahah well find what you like. When you do it's worth it. But pointless to pay and sit through class if you don't like it. I understand :)

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla