Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < motorcycles?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kiku
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-04 21:16:37 — Link

I'm planning to (maybe) get a motorcycle after i have a steady job and can save up for one, thing is, I've got no experience with motorcycles and don't know what kind to look for or what to start out with. I've wanted one since i was 15 (now 28) and need to know what type, (crotchrocket, chopper, etc) is good for a first-time motorcycle. 

I'm thinking of starting out with something like this: http://speedwayinsurance.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/motorcycle3.jpg

does anyone on here ride or know anything about motorcycles?

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-09 17:58:23 — Link

Be careful of idiots when u drive. I have one myself, but i dont have a license yet, so if i get in a wreck im screwed, i mainly drive it to the store for junk food tho.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla