Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < [S] Various Unicorns / Good Stats on most + random Gryphon

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• CDRCShepard
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-30 22:11:14 — Link

First time i've made one of these, so, bare with me!

I've been lamenting over selling off some of my unicorns. I think i've become a bit of a hoarder with all the breeding and fiddling with stats i've been doing...but in any event - 

My unicorns I was very meticulous over who to breed them to, etc. Most of them have very good characteristics - 1-2 green at most. As far as the genes go, most are unresearched but looking up the parents you can probably tell which came over and which didn't. Possibly. Do not take my word for it.

I am basically taking offers on them. They will be in The Docks tab if you are interested in looking them over. I may be sticking some up in the Auction House at a later date. There are some pets currently being tamed in there as well, so, do not mind them. The single gryphon however is up for sale.

I may also be interested in trading for unicorns of which color I have not yet attained. Silver Gray, Palomino to name a couple. Also, possibly cockatrices depending on color/stats.

I would advise the unicorn/cockatrice to atleast be on par or full black stats in trade depending on which you'd be interested in.

I prefer PMs but I will be checking back on this thread in random intervals.

I will not sell off any for less then 1k considering the pound pricing and the genetics involved with these unicorns.

Thanks for your time! :)

"I should go."

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 19:28:21 — Link

Sending PM with offer! :D

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-02 00:54:58 — Link

Good luck selling! :)

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla