Boards < Community < Groups < Bloodshed Birds - Roc Breeding Group!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-27 23:18:34 — Link

Welcome to the "Roc" garden, breeding ground of the Bloodshed Birds.

So, if you're here, I guess that means that you like Rocs! I do as well, and I am on a mission to create the PERFECT Roc! That is to say one that will have entirely possitive genetics. Becuase of this, I am looking for other Roc breeders who want the resources of a cummunity to help find perfect mates for their birds.

If you'd like to join, that's really cool. Basicly, all you have to do is post here with a little blerb about what level breeder you are and what goals you have in your Roc breeding, like what genetics you're extra interested in. After that, you can chat with people here, post your studs, hens, and sales, or just completely forget about this forum. I might poke you every once and a while about what's going on, but it hardly metters one way or another!

Well, that's about it. Hope you join! : )

Bird Keepers: Breeders that have rocs up on the "Stud" lists and try to help put together perfect parings as well as contests for the group.

Dorchadas - Whose mission is to breed THE PERFECT roc!

Breeders: Those that devote all or most of their breeding efforts on rocs and are fairly active.

Ava - New member who likes Rocs.

Side Breeders: People who don't really "L-O-V-E" rocs, but make a point to keep a nice breeding pair around. They may be inactive or just think that one of the other awesome pets on Beastkeeper is awesomer.

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-27 23:19:54 — Link

Studs: Male rocs up for stud.

Monet - Stud fee is 250 Silver. Rank 4 Male (+5 -1).

Hens: Female rocs looking for mates.

Roc Sales: Rocs from the members of this group who are for sale.

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-27 23:21:47 — Link

Group is up and running! In celebration, I've decided to put together a little package of rewards to be raffled to the first few members to join! There will be more added before this closed, hopefully with three diffrent prize slots. The winner(s) will be chosen by Random.Org!

Prizes:

Double Steel Beak Female

Contestents (First 10 members to join):

1) Ava

• Ava
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 16:53:48 — Link

Really would like to join this breeding group. I just joined and don't have many pets but I really like Rocs.

Ava

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 17:25:20 — Link

Welcome to the group, Ava! I just bought your Male Firestorm there, and noticed that after that you didn't have any rocs... So, I went through my flock and found a few nice ones to give you. Please enjoy!

Male: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/53557 - (+4 -1) = Rank 3 Male

Female: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/35559 -  (+1-1) = Rank 0 Female

• willow(rose)
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 21:13:48 — Link

I would like to join this group! All of my rocs are available for breedings. I don't know that much about genetics yet, but want to learn.

• Ava
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-29 18:15:56 — Link

Thank you very much for the rocs xD

I have a few questions, since I'm new and have no clue of genetics. What is ment when you talk about your pet being on the "Stud" list?

• Ava
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-30 13:09:36 — Link

I have a first baby Roc

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/62876

• IsraDima
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 05:02:24 — Link

I am such a newb but would LOVE to join your group.. Rocs are fun, I think I would fit better in the Side breeder heading though as I want to produce perfect EVERYTHINGS ;D

• Kiavani
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-13 14:40:37 — Link

I would like to join this group as well. I just started playing so I'm still new to this game. Rocs are one of my favorite species and I aim to breed a few nice Rocs. :)

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-23 16:20:16 — Link

Hm, I would actually rather like to join this group! The Roc was the first species I decided to breed. I then got sidetracked when I found out how wonderful the Cockatrice is and now I have more of those, but I do still want my Rocs to thrive aswell.. 

If you would still accept me even though it's not my main focus, I would love to join you. My goal is definitely one of those perfect birds..  

I even made a genetics list what my ultimate bird would have:

Jaws        Steel Beak
Sense      Acute Eyesight
Brain        Quickmind
Paws       Agile Paws
Bones     Steel Bones
Muscles  Steel Muscles
Intern        Electric Gland
Skin          Sharp Feathers

Yes.. This is a VERY ultimate goal and I'm not even sure how to best go about it.. xD

Oh yes, all my Rocs are up for studding. I also accept a double-breeding if someone has a male and wants to use my female. I actually prefer double-breedings as payment if I like the other Roc . Otherwise I will charge 200-300 depending on the Roc male - new players also get a rebate ;)

• LadyParagon
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-05 05:31:25 — Link

I'm new to BK, but I would be interested in joining this group. I only have 2 rocs right now and they are both males, so until I can get at least one female, I won't be breeding anytime soon. I also would place myself as a Side-Breeder, as there are other beasts in BK that I'm interested in breeding as well.

Thanks so much,

Lady Paragon

*~*~ Lady Paragon

Material Gathering ~ Donations Welcome!

Adamantine - 8/100 Clay - 50/50  Cuttlefish Ink - 50/50

Magnetite - 23/50 | Quartz - 50/50 | Stone - 50/50 |Wood - 50/50

Those that Donate to the cause will be listed on my profile
My Number for
stang824's Raffle is 29 - http://beastkeeper.com/thread/2846 

Good Luck to all Participants!

• theisleofmyth
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-03 20:23:32 — Link

Hello! I'm kinda new here and I don't understand a lot of the language here...for instance what does "stud" mean?

Anyways, I have 3 Rocs at the moment (1 female, 2 male) and I love breeding! 

So I'm interested in joining, and I hope I'll learn stuff! 

Love, peace, and happiness for all!

• Munwatchur
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-24 22:19:52 — Link

i want to join and i researched one of my rocs traits and it was musical beak but that pet is still a baby

• Munwatchur
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-25 01:37:20 — Link

ok my pet is full grown and her pattern is spectacled owl

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla