Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Make Islands smaller?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 02:25:55 — Link

With how we have such limited explores, I find it really hard to choose a lower leveled pet to go, because it'd be wasting an explore. However, I find I really like to explore the smaller islands as compared to the larger ones.

Perhaps the island can range form say at least 10 by ten squares to 15 by 15 squares, but as per level, the amount of materials can be increased? I'd be more motivated to explore the smaller islands.

Anyone else feel this is a good idea?

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 06:03:40 — Link

Yeah, I feel like when I go out with my level 50 pets, I'm wasting time because they're just so huge. I would like it better if the maps were all the same size, just you got a bit more resources with the higher leveled pets. By the time I get a pet to high levels, I don't want exploring to take forever anymore.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-25 07:18:23 — Link

Of if there were an easier way to exit the map... I just hate returning to the portal...

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• AquariusAgate11
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-20 10:28:47 — Link

Thumbs Up! ^^

[url=http://www.s1.daysofevil.com/opfern.php?un=Janaga][img]http://www.s1.daysofevil.com/userbanner/janaga_1_1.jpg[/img][/url]

http://mygladiators.com/camp/542383

• Calib
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-21 21:34:12 — Link

I still think we need a "portal return scroll". Now that's a good use for ink that we'd like!

• Shaetani
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-21 23:58:49 — Link

I still think we need a "portal return scroll". Now that's a good use for ink that we'd like!

It could work where your pet has to have all of the non-water parts of the map exposed aka show they've explored the whole map and then become usable much like how a bandage is usable after a defeat. + it could be a new craftable item to help use up all of that ink floating around out there.

• Calib
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 03:20:09 — Link

@Shaetani : Actually, it's impossible to uncover 100% of the map on all maps due to the positions of rocks and buildings. It should be useable from anywhere once at least 50% of the not water parts of the island are uncovered. :)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-29 15:59:10 — Link

Bigger islands allow to place more objects. Like treasure chests, monsters and buildings. Getting a rarer item, meeting a rare monster or finding a rare building chances are lower for small-sized islands just because of their size. This is done for the sake of balance between low-level pets and high-level pets. For example, high-level pets must have more chance to find and fight more stronger monsters (this is very important during events), get more fights to earn more XP and have access to more treasure chests.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla