Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < At stud ?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 08:21:50 — Link

Not sure just how to do this but I'm willing to put any of my males up for stud briefly if anyone wants to use them, or if they can tell me how to privately breed a male to someone elses pet. I just got on at the 1st of the month & haven't figured everything out yet. I have some nice males with interesting traits in a variety of colors. I'm thinking of pricing them at 100 per breeding.

• copyx
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 03:06:05 — Link

I'm really interested in breeding with Skywise, I'd be willing to send you vermillion to get his genes up so I can better decide which female to breed to.

To private breed, I usually ask the owner what their fee is, than arrange an agreement. After, you make sure the one that is breeding is your active pet, go to the pet page of the mate and there's a 'breeding offer' tab. There, you also put the fee if you are paying something.

The one who sends the breeding request pays, so if they're paying you then they'll send the request.

100s is standard for more low levels I've seen. For reference I price at 500s (level 1-29), 1000s (30-49) and 10k+ (lvl 50). If someone has something with really great genes, or a rare colour I've paid between 1000-2500 regardless of low level.

• perfy
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 13:57:06 — Link

A minor point, the owner of the female always pays the fee to the owner of the male, no matter who sends the request.

If you want to pay someone to breed with one of their females you have to send a request with a price of 1 and get them to sell you a junk item for the fee :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla