Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper cross-site trading ratios

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• GreenEyedSparrow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 03:15:52 — Link

Hey all! I'm pretty sure this would be the right forum, but forgive me if it's not. :o

I love to cross-site trade and frequently do so among the sites I play. I wanted to see if anyone else Cross-Trades with BK currency, and to find out what the general trade ratios are. ^^

Does anyone have an idea what the ratios would be for these sites?

Wajas - Beast Keepers

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 05:42:42 — Link

I do not think Felisfire would accept trading with beast keeper. I'd ask on there first. XD

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-21 06:15:33 — Link

USD Sales and Cross-Site Trading From FelisFire Users may not sell any accounts, pets, items, currency or any other property of Felisfire.com for real life money, included but not limited to United States Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, Gift Cards such as Visa Giftcard, Mastercard, Amazon Gift Card, etc, unless expressly allowed by Felis administration. Trading or selling Felis virtual items and currencies for real life items or merchandise is also prohibited. Felis allows users their to trade their Felis pets, items, and currency for any pets, items and currency on other sites, providing said site also allows reciprocal trading. The exception is Second Life - users may not trade for Second Life virtual amenities. Users may sell original artwork, graphics, coding, writing, etc. for real life currencies provided they do not contain any official Felis artwork.

I would also be interested in what the exchange rates are o.0

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 06:56:35 — Link

Well...There are reasons due to drama from other site I'm on. Aywas does not allow trading of beast keeper currency, and as Felisfire is owned by the same person, I'd assume the same there. I just don't want to go into the details. XD

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-21 06:58:58 — Link

Oh yeah. I forgot about FF being the sister site of Aywas.... hrm... I'd check with a moderator of FF or poke around the forums. (Goes to poke around forums). Nah I was here for that, I rather we didn't bring it up as well.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kris
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 11:43:23 — Link

Hm, so Aywas doesn't accept cross-trading with this site? Is there a post about it?

• GreenEyedSparrow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 11:51:40 — Link

Hmmmm that's add. O.o Because FF does allow cross-site trading in general. Leave it up to drama to spoil the fun xD But thanks for the heads up guys! I'll ask around the forums and keep my fingers crossed. 

Does anyone have any ideas for a wajas-BK ratio?

EDIT: I did ask on Felisfire and they said that BK-FF isn't allowed. :( Ahh well at leastnow I have a for-sure answer on that. xD

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla