Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < New

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Goldenheart13
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 17:45:00 — Link

Hey, I'm Goldennheart13, and I'm new. I love the game so far but I do have a few questions.

1.How do I make a diet for my pets?

2.How do I feed my pets?

Thankyou. Sorry if these questions have already been asked. I didn't see in the FAQ.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-21 07:05:26 — Link

Hello Goldenheart13! If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I'll try to answer this best I can while falling asleep :P

For starters making a diet is very easy.

On your pet's page in the top left corner you will see a diet composition box. There will be stars in the box that indicate how much of each food your pet will eat. Each food has control over some sort of pet characteristic. To see what these are hover over the question mark in the diet composition box.

Deciding what to feed your pet varies depending on your strategy. Some people like to make well rounded pets and increase the lesser stats (either stats that are small, or are red) or increase the higher stats. Some people choose to leave it as is so every stat increases equally when you level your pet. It all varies and I'm sure others out there have a better feeding strategy than I.

As for feeding your pets that happens daily. You can click on your Manor tab, then reports, to see how much of each food you have fed your pet. This happens when the site resets for the day.

The stats increase when your pet levels.

You can gain food by exploring or purchasing it.

Of if you are lazy like me sometimes, you can just pay for it (which happens automatically at the start of a new day

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Goldenheart13
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 17:56:54 — Link

Thankyou.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-22 03:50:29 — Link

No problem ^^ Make sure to check out the FAQ's in the help section. They are very useful to new and old people alike!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla