Boards < General < General Chat < Who here likes Rocs?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 16:55:13 — Link

Hi! 

I'm a Roc breeder and I was wondering who else liked the big birds around here. I'm breeding for Lightning Strike right now, and I just started a breeding group... I also have a "High" or "Royal Flock" that is based entirely on my first Rocs genetics. : )

What have you done? Do you have a favorite pet Roc? What's your best Roc?

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Shaetani
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 19:17:07 — Link

I like Rocs ^_^ Still getting myself sorted.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/7557

isn't my best roc but for some reason she always seems to do well fighting the monsters in explore when I go with her.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 22:12:55 — Link

I love them, but they're very rare for me to find on the map so I only have a couple. I'm hoping to breed for lightning strike too!

• Syn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 22:40:26 — Link

I like Rocs but I've only ever been able to catch and tame just the one so my group of Rocs is rather small compared to other things. My goal is a Sky Blue roc though, the color is just lovely.

Genetic Research Addict

• Sif
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 01:09:21 — Link

I do :D

At first, I started breeding lightning strikers. It took me a few breedings but I finally got one: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/51837.

I also accidently bred myself a counterstrike roc: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/54521

Now I just breed for colors, my goal is to have one of each.

Oh, and my fave roc would be my first roc and lvl. 50 pet, Aechion.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 01:33:12 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/10260

I can't wait until I've trained one of my females to make Gen Power babies with him.

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 02:35:46 — Link

Shaetani

I think Cymbeline is very nice! That double possitive in the beak gene is very useful. Plus, she has electric gland! : )

Kayla-La

If you'd like any help breeding, Kayla-la, I've got two good males I can stud if you want. 

Syn

Would you like me to keep an eye out for Sky Blues?. Or any other Rocs, if you want. I'm selling a few Rocs right now, actually, if your interested.

Sif

Wow! That whole assortment is extremely awesome, Sif! Well done! : D

lililira 

Woah... Issun's amazing, Lililira! I wish you luck with your females!

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• GreenEyedSparrow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 03:12:49 — Link

-raises hand- Rocs are by far my favorite species here. ^^

I would have to say Peregrine had been dubbed my favorite pet. She was the first pet I owned here, and I still like her marking design the best out of all the Roc designs.

Yep, she is my baby! xD Nothing too fancy and only a level 9 still.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 21:47:41 — Link

I've been collecting and breeding Rocs since the start, and I've got quite a big collection now... One of each of my rarer colors are kept in my No Group section. In there, Zhen, Swift, Martin, and Bluejay are all Counterstrike + Musical beak dominant birds.

I've bred most of my flock for Music beaks/ Massive wings/ Sharp feather, so almost all of my birds have some combination of those genes. Recently I've been focusing on steel bones/steel muscle, and I also want to expand my lightning strike collection a bit (Static, Shock). Colors are sort of a side project for me. 

My best dominant birds right now... Probably these two:

Storm: GP1, Dominant Music beak, Massive wings, and Sharp feathers
Boreas: Dominant Music beak, Massive wings, Steel bones, and Steel muscles, but no sharp feathers at all >_<

Both happen to have my own starter Roc real far down in their lineage, but luckily they inherited nothing from her in the end. Poor lil' guy.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 02:24:47 — Link

GreenEyedSparrow

Same thing here, Sparrow! Caracara is my first Roc, and she's probably me favorite as well.

: 3

I keep all of her offspring as my "Royal Flock". 

Aelisk

That as fantastic! Really nice lines you've got there, Aelisk. I don't sapose you offer studding? I'm a big Musical Beak & Sharp Feathers fan as well, so it's rather... Conveinent? XD

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-22 07:55:12 — Link

No, I don't plan to stud out my Musicbeak/Massive wing/Sharpfeather line, until there's something I'm really dying to have at stake - It's been mostly a solo project for me, so I'm irrationally attached to them <_<;

I do breed-trade the color rocs though, when people ask. I'd also be ok breed-trading the less focused rocs.

Just... I'm real possessive over my project results. xD

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 03:28:04 — Link

Fair enough! Just figured I'd ask. : 3

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-09 01:46:26 — Link

My first pet was a Roc! They are my favorite type of pet on BeastKeeper... Unfortunately I don't have a good breeding pair yet... Probably because I get everything from the pound XD

• Indiana
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-09 02:39:32 — Link

I love my rocs...I have been collecting a varied assortment and have quite a nice lot now.

I think my whites, double  dilutes, skyblues and greenblues, are my favourites, but I also love the sooty owls  snowy owls and my latest addition a cold grey...

I  guess I just really like rocs :)

• RedMask
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-09 17:04:34 — Link

Chrome and Mirror are my main breeding pair right now. They have produced some lovely babies so far.

ChromeMirror

TwilightNameless

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla