Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < I give thee greetings

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• micandra
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-16 16:19:05 — Link

Greetings to thou, my name is Micandra. Mic, for short. I'm forever youg. (Young is my last name. I came to this site via a link in a sig on MagiStream.

My fav pet is the Puma. Folowed by the Unicorn, Dragon, Griffon, Roc, a Cockatrice.

In real life, I'm diabetic, have bad eyesthat don't want to focus god and I have a degenerate muscle diseae that is causing My to loss my moter skills. I can only type wth a few fingers, so I generaly lurk. 'm als in a wheelcair, my legs aren't stron enough to  let me walk.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-17 01:23:25 — Link

Welcome to the game c:

Oh noes >.< Well, I hope you get better!

Hey everyone!

• micandra
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-17 02:21:06 — Link

No, I'm afaird, none of it will get better. The diabetes can be managed ad the rest, all I can d is hope to slow it down.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-21 07:12:36 — Link

I'm sorry to hear that micandra. I had a friend who had a degenerative muscle and brain disorder. Her doctor told her to walk as much as she could every day and use the muscles as much as she could. She has become a bit of an icon in her town and was featured in the newspaper. She has an interesting gait, almost like dancing, when she walks. She used to be very weak and needed assistance walking. Every day though she is out and about in town walking, some days are better than others of course. If anything I've noticed her improvement, at least mentally.

My Grandma had terrible diabetes and did not manage it well. My Great-Grandparents managed their diabetes to well though, I didn't even know they were diabetic! And they're still around!

I hope that things look up for you and I wish you the best of luck in life. Hang in there. :)

Welcome to BK and I hope to see you around!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla