Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Birthday!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Breedabie
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 19:30:36 — Link

Today is mine, and it has been wonderful so far! As far as "Presents" go it's been one of my most lucrative so far, haha. My husband got me music, season 4 of Adventure Time, an iPad Mini(!), an iPhone 5(!!) and some other fun stuff. (He's been secretly saving up for the iPad since before Christmas and only now was able to get it for me! And we'll probably break even on the phones after we sell ours in.) I also got some giftcards from friends. :3 I miss my family that live out of state, but it has been a good time.

What are your favorite birthday memories? What makes a birthday good for you? Mine is spending time with friends and family, playing games and watching movies. (Last night I went to a friend's house and they made us dinner and we watched Star Wars with friend who'd never seen it before!)

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 23:06:53 — Link

Happy birthday! <3 Glad you had a good time.

Mine was on the 3rd of March. As far as favourite memories go, I think it'd be playing Portal 2 while allowing myself to engulf copious amounts of pizza for once XD I don't have any friends IRL, so no parties here. :C but the ~birthday atmosphere~ (and, of course, vidyagames) was enough to make a pleasant evening. ^.^

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Breedabie
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-15 08:42:48 — Link

Ah, Portal 2 is a great way to spend a birthday! I love that game. I spent a little chunk of time today playing a really neat mobile puzzle game called "The Room," which reminded me a lot of the Myst series games.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-16 21:48:33 — Link

Happy Birthday!

How is the iPad mini by the way?

My favorite B-Day was going to a waterpark when I was little. I never really received many presents.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Karia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-17 12:07:07 — Link

Happy Birthday!

Last year I got a drum. And a series of books.

• Silver
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-17 12:16:27 — Link

Happy Birthday!

Today's my sister's birthday party.

And I like hanging out with friends when it's my birthday. 

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-04 19:11:11 — Link

my bday was the 29th of january

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla