Boards < General < General Chat < Breeding tips needed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 10:04:12 — Link

I've been trying to breed a pet to use for constructing a level 3 stable, I've bred my pets to a lot of pets with the right stats for building the stable, I even did overkill & made sure the outside parent had over the needed stats several times & while I've gotten a bunch of pets with nice stats not a 1 of them can be used for constructing a level 3 stable although the outside parent could be used for such. I now have a bunch of black stat youngsters, 1 filly has a 1 genetic power level, some have a mix of green & black stats, but again no 65 in each strength & constitution. Now I've run out of room again until I sell some pets I don't really need but would keep if I wasn't at 50 of 50. So any tiops on how to breed for what I need without having to go from 32 to 50 to do it, where I was before I started trying to breed a construction pet. You can't buy 1 either, I've looked pretty much daily. As is when I get to 10,000 silver I'm going to have to see if I can temp trade for the needed pet.

• Eyes
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 10:51:49 — Link

Removed

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 11:44:32 — Link

Seconding Eyes. It'd be much more efficient for you to max out on Plant fats with a pet of already high Constitution, then level it until its stats reach a desirable level. ^.^

Shouldn't take too long; for example my Lvl 20 Solid Bones cockatrice has 61 of the stat in question (and I didn't alter her diet at all).

Also, if you need a stable expansion fast, I can lend you a good builder x)

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Synesthesia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-15 01:06:58 — Link

Level your pets. Make sure you have the diet set so that constitution is growing, as well as strength. After that just keep leveling, and you'll be good.

• deebeth89
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-15 01:40:05 — Link

I think I'll take you up on the borrowing a builder offer, I have everything I need but the pet. It'll have to be a temp trade though since I'm at cap.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla