Boards < General < Help < Cross site trading

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• GreenEyedSparrow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-13 08:18:25 — Link

I play a number of pet sites and am familair with which ones allow cross site trading and which ones do not.

I just realized I don't know what BK regulations are on the matter, so I figured I should get myself some education. xD

Does Beast Keeper allow cross site trading for currency and/or pets? ^^

Thank you!

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-13 09:15:02 — Link

I want to say that I am pretty sure they do -- but they will not enforce any trades even if they've been negotiated and agreed upon on site.

In other words, go ahead but if you send something to someone and they screw you over, don't ask for help getting your pets/items/money back because you wont get any.

A good example is this warning here: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/2093

In other words, trade at your own risk!

Honestly it's not like they explicitly disallow it so whatever you do on another site is up to you.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-13 17:41:54 — Link

We do not mind cross-site trading but we can't control anything that happens out of the framework of our site, so cross-site trading is fully player's responsibility. Please note that many other pet sites do not allow cross-site trading, so please check if the other side allows to do this before coming to a trade agreement with other players here.

• GreenEyedSparrow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 16:28:18 — Link

Thanks for the replies!

From my experience, most sites handle cross site trading in a similar way.....very "Trade at your own risk."

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla