Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 14:41:16 — Link

I notice that even with the increase food in exploring that are still people whom can't meet ends meet to feed their pets. I would like it if there was another way to feed pets...that is dependent on how big the stable. With current system, the max active pets that person can without losing any silver and visiting every single hour would be 20-25 pets. I think that rather unfair since we can exceed that number by Stable 2, which 2.5 bigger the limit. The higher stable would be pointless since we can never hope to feed all of pets without losing all of our silver and pets later. If there was another way to find our pets, I think higher stables would become relevant again and players will become a lot more happier!

As for a way to obtain, I really don't have a clue! Any new function  would require more coding and I think that we need one really soon! Cause people are literally going broke at this rate...

EDIT: Apparently the number of food was increase, so there shouldn't be a problem  with food shortage anymore! Thanks for wonderful update~!!

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 14:49:23 — Link

I don't really see your logic behind how people are "going broke". Personally I'm almost at 300k just doing a limited amount of exploring, breeding for good genes, battling only 11 pets, and doing my daily quests.

Daily quests really should give you enough money to feed all of your pets every day anyways. If you have THAT MANY pets you should at least have a couple that can complete some of the harder/more profitable quests. And if you don't then how on earth do you have so many bad pets?

They recently raised the amount of money the townhall gives in order to help compensate for the lower amount of explores anyways so that on top of quests should be ample money to feed your pets.

Also, they already said a long time ago that they scrapped the "lose your pets if you don't feed them" idea. It'll never be made into the game so even if you have 0 silver at the end of every day your pets will still be fine even if they don't eat so there really is nothing to worry about if you can't afford to feed all of your bad pets that can't explore and can't do quests.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla