Boards < General < Creative < Skins and stuff

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• AetheriumAeon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 12:56:16 — Link

So, I saw we can upload skins. I had to jump on that bandwagon since I do so much digital drawing/painting already.

My style tends to have very soft mixes between colors, since it looks more natural to me. That doesn't mean I don't do hard color edges, just not quite as often.

So, to start this off, here's the Gryphon I just made that is now pending acceptance. I call it "Iridescent Galaxy".

EDIT

And here's a WIP of the maned wyvern lineart. It's in the working size of 1000x1000 so I have room to get the shading done.

#624 on Flight Rising

#15498 on Felisfire

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-04-23 13:25:55 — Link

Oh my god! This lineart! It deserves all the love. All of it! Just look at it, it's gorgeous!

Wyverns rocks <3

Though I have to warn you that it may or may not pass once you'll submit it, because the currrent BK's dragon specie has 4 legs/arms/whatsoever. Angel wants to keep the specie intact in case she decides to introduce wyverns or other dragons in the future.

Just try to pass it, if it don't, it would be a shame to just let it die in one of yours folders! adding two arms would fix the problem so...

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• AetheriumAeon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-23 15:02:45 — Link

Well lucky for me I already made a second version that is a drake rather than a wyvern xD so way ahead of you on that one.

Edit

Figured I'd post a picture to prove I'm not just spouting nonsense xD

#624 on Flight Rising

#15498 on Felisfire

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla