Boards < General < Help < Cockatrice everywhere?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Overcast
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 06:37:44 — Link

Hey guys,

Sorry if this was covered somewhere but I couldn't find anything about it. It seems no matter what catchers I send out, the only thing they every find are Cockatrice. Is there a reason for that?

I've been sending out mammal catchers mostly and I tried one of each to see the results but they're all the same. Cockatrice.

• Overcast
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 07:35:45 — Link

Got a Gryphon suddenly so perhaps there's just a large percentage of cockatrice right now?

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 08:50:31 — Link

It seems to really vary from person to person. For me, the most common thing are cockatrice and unicorn, and the rarest are dragons and roc (haven't seen a roc in forever..). But my boyfriend says he's drowning in dragons. I think it's just entirely random.

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 15:31:36 — Link

Overcast, cockatrices will live in your Manor and won't let other pets to come to the ground dens until you catch them. New pets are coming only after you catch those who are taking the dens right now. Your mammal catchers will encounter the same cockatrices until you will send reptile catchers to deal with them. After this you will have an equal chance of getting a unicorn, puma or another cockatrice in an empty den. I hope this helps.

• Overcast
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-12 03:16:00 — Link

I see. Thank you!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla