Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Another quest bug

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 02:18:36 — Link

The main reason for me posting this is that the following quest: 

Counter-espionage Service is looking for a Pure Black Puma with high intuition (44)
Reward: 5000

Should be doable by http://beastkeeper.com/pet/29951 but as you can see from the screenshot, it says that I dont have the right pet.

On a side note, as has been reported by various people, pets that are taming are showing up in the drop down list for quests that require certain stats (also shown in the screenshot), and since we can't see their stats until after they have finished taming, this gives us some idea of what they have.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 02:50:53 — Link

This is probably related to the same bug I'm having with a quest.

Druids Circle is looking for a brave (36) Unicorn with Fragrance for an annual ceremony
Reward: 9000
You don't have a pet which meets quest criteria!

Should be doable by http://beastkeeper.com/pet/31687 but even when she has 10 energy she isn't able to start the quest.

I recall there was a bug a little while back that was similar to this where pets didn't have the proper gene combo abilities if the geneticist was active -- which could be related since I have them active right now.

• Verl
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 02:52:31 — Link

More text bugs I suppose, bet the unicorn isn't showing some qualification. Not a fan of these new colour quests x-x

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 03:00:26 — Link

Me neither. Honestly I don't breed for colors since it's already a pain having to breed for one of every single ability on every breed already. Breeding for every color in the game would take up 180 pet slots to have 1 of every color. That's ignoring all the pet's you'd need to be able to breed 1 of every color in the game! Considering that fact I feel like having color requirements is just silly and pointless. 95% of the color quests are likely ones I wont ever complete. I don't even care to see them.

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 03:02:19 — Link

it can't be because of the geneticist as i dont have one active......however i do have one waiting to visit

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-11 07:53:34 — Link

Thanks for reporting. Quests are the main bug generator for the last couple of days. Yes, this is one more issue which appeared after the fixing another quest bug. It should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Some side info about color quests and quests at all. There are only 6 color quests right now and they all are strictly species and color specific.  Stats are involved only in 2 of them. Basically most of the quests (not only color related) require specific combinations of species, genes and stats. You don't need to have all of the species with all of the gene variations to be able to do the majority of the quests.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla