Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Quest Timer / countdown

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shaetani
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 11:08:43 — Link

I was thinking it might be nice if there could be a counter or timer on the quests page letting you know how much longer until a new set of quests are available. I remember reading somewhere that it was... 4 hours or so? but is that from the quests are completed? From when you signed up for quests?

pros: It would make it easier to know when to check back for quests if you're at school/work, ect

cons: Might increase the amount of silver in the economy?

thoughts / improvements are welcome, and if you don't support please let me know why.

thanks.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 14:08:10 — Link

Quests take 4 hours to complete, and you get new ones at rollover, 12 o'clock whatever timezone BK is in.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Shaetani
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 23:09:50 — Link

Ahh thanks for clearing that up. For some reason I was thinking after the quests were complete you got a new set in four hours... So  basically two sets in eight hours.

• Bucephalus
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-10 07:52:20 — Link

I was going to suggest this myself. I realize they take 4 hours, but I'd love to know how much time I have left for my quests and wild captures.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-10 18:22:34 — Link

Bucephalus, like Mouse said, quests are always resetted at the midnight (server time), so there's no need in countdown. The countdown for the capture wild pet map is implemented from the start, please check the text above the map image.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla