Boards < Community < Writing < *-Pandamonium-*

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 23:04:50 — Link

This story I am writing is open to all and I hope to see many interesting ideas that any one would like to add to my story....who know's some day it might even get published.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 23:43:20 — Link

Proluge

The first thing I remember when I think about my parents was the day I last saw them. In the desert of Myrak The king of my people the Niadis was King Malik a great leader who wanted nothing more than to have peace with the Oniads, The Oniads were a race of powerful humans their leader was the powerful King Yared they all lived in the city of Jarlem. On the last day I saw my parents I was 9 years old. We had just learned that King Yared was planning to make some very powerfull items and he needed all of the gold in the city. The people of the city and our tribe refused to give him all of the gold they had, for how else would they be able to buy food. After King Yared heard of this protest rising in his kingdom he became afraid that the people of the city would overthrow him, he soon decided that the only way he would be able to get respect and devosion form his people was to make them fear him.

And that's when it all started happening. King Yared ordered that all of the people who would not donate to his valuable items would be putt to death. Me and my friend Baren were soon torn away from eachother and forced to watch our parents be burned alive.

After that they killed my father King Malik the leader of our tribe, our people were forced to surrender their gold and King Yared also killed all of them even the newborn's and other children of my tribe. I didn't know if my friend Baren was still alive but I did know that I would probably never see him again even if he was.

They took me to King Yared's palace after that and threw me on the floor like a worthless ragg doll in front of him. As I begged and pleaded for mercy to be given to whoever was left of my people he told me "why do you pleed for mercy on your people when there aren't any left?" he asked me a 9 year old girl in a moching voice "You are the last of your tribe and you do not deserve to live." As I sat there in the middle of the floor sobbing i managed to say through the tears "My people were kind to you and they respected you greatly, And in return for their loyalty you kill all of them!" enraged with fury I was forced to help them make the items of wich he called the Timeless items.

He made three of the presous items, a ring, a staff and a dragon necklas. Each of the items wealded a spesial power. The King soon figured out that the ring alowed him to read other's minds and that the staff alowed him to see into the past and the future. But however much he tried he could not find out what the necklas would alow him to do, Over time none of the Timless Items he created would work for him so he bacame enraged and demanded that they be destroyed.

The night the Timeless Items were to be destroyed a bandet from the North who called himself Dreiadin the King of Theives came and stole the preasiouse objects. That night I escaped on one of Dreiadin's horses and rode to the city of Ocshire.

Although King Dreiadin managed to get one of the Timeless Items to accept him, as the Timless Items must choose who their masters shall be, the other two would not do his bidding so he buried them in the sand.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 00:47:09 — Link

Exactly 5 years later the two Timeless Items were found by the King of Bashire, his name was Ramu. Even though I was only 14 at the time I remember following his expedision to the location of the Timeless Items. Ramu managed to get one of the Timeless Items to accept him and do his bidding, But the last one of the Timeless Items would not accept him. 

Soon he became enraged as the necklas declined each one of his men. It was then that they found me and brought me to King Ramu. "King Ramu please give me a chance to earn my freedom?" I pleaded. Then he said "Alright I will give you one chance to earn your freedom, If you can get this necklas to do your bidding I will set you free." As I slowly steped foward to putt on the necklas, It glowed more and more as I came closer to it.

Then when I was only 2 feet away from it I was surprised as it suddenly flew towards me at the speed of light, And before I knew it I was around my neck.

I watched as Ramu's eyes became wide with fear and then it felt as if my body was being controled by another person for my hair turned black and I was floating in mid air after that I couldn't see anything but white. And I could hear myself yelling "You dare to disrespect me, I am Terra the last of the Niadis!" Then I could feel myself stomping out of the palace and hear the voice of the other person controling me inside my head "Do not be afraid to unleash me if you are in need of streanght" she said to me in my thoughts "Who- who are you?" I asked her. "I am the other half of your spirit, you are the good side and I am the bad" she replied in a menacing voice.

It was from that day foward that I vowed never to unleash her again.

But I did and I payed the price of death.

And now 5,000 years later I have been reborne as Terra Star and the dragon necklas has been passed down to me from generations of my relatives, And though try as I might I still cannot control the other half of my spirit who calls herself Shatter Star.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 21:42:42 — Link

~Chapter one~

*School*

"Class I would like to introduce your new class mate Terra Star"  Said Mr.William as he introduced me to class 5 "Please take a seat Miss Star." He said going back to his chalk board. Slowly and confidently I walked to the back of the class and sat down at a desk and began to organize my desk. "That girl is wierd" I heard someone at the front right side of the class whisper, Glancing at the class mate I looked sternly at her. Turning her gaze away from me I could tell that she felt nervouse under my burning glance, So I turned my full attention back to Mr.Williams and the black board where he was spelling out "Family Tree." Then turning back to the class he said "As you all know next week is your Family Tree asighnment, and I want you all to wright a report about the history of your family." As he was speaking a boy sitting next to me handed me a small peice of folded paper and pointed to the boy on my left. But just as I was about to hand it to him Mr.Williams walked up to me and asked "Terra are you passing notes already?" "What-no I mean- I don't know" I studdered as I handed him the folded note "This note is blank" he said showing it to me "So what exactly were you doing?" he asked giving me suspisiouse look.

"I was just-" I stopped in mid sentice glancing at the oy who was now giving me a sneering glance "I was just passing a note." I said avoiding Mr.Williams intence gaze.

"Miss Star if you pass anymore notes I will have to send you to the principals ofice." he said turning and walking back to his desk.

The rest of that day wasn't any better. When it was time for lunch I chose not to eat because of the long, long line. And at Reces while I was sitting on a bench reading a book the same boy from class came over with his friend and threw my book on the ground. "Hey!" I said standing up "Thats my book! Why did you do that?!" I asked becoming even more frustrated "We did it because it was fun" he sneered. "Maybe to you!" I said angrily picking my book up "Look your the new girl so it's our job to tuffen you up or you'll get pushed around by everyone here." he said crossing his arms and giving me a smerking smile "Look I don't know who you are but I don't need your help!" I replied angrily "So why don't you just leave me alone." Then as I began to walk away the boy blocked my way, snatched the book out of my hands and threw it to his friend. "Hey! give that back!" I yelled jumping for the book as they threw it back and fowarth over my head to eachother. "If you want it come and get it!" he jeered tossing the book in the air again. This time I managed to catch it, But then before I knew it he had pushed me down and I had fallen onto the ground. "You need to do something Terra or you'll never be able to stand up to any one." he smerked, Then something happened inside of me I saw my hair begin to turn black again and then I couldn't see anything but white. "Give me my book!" I heard Shatter yell in a strong voice. "Come and get it!" the boy jeered, Then suddenly I felt my fist hit something "Ouch!" I heard him shout "Give me the book now!" Shatter yelled. "Ok ok! just don't hit me again!" he said throwing the book down at my feet. Then everything went back to normal and I could see the boy sitting on the ground looking quiet shocked and covering a swolen black eye. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!" I exclaimed, Then reaching out a hand to help him up I said "I'm sorry I just couldn't control myself." The boy merely backed away from me, Then unable to fight back the tears any longer I ran home crying.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-10 21:10:39 — Link

By the time I got home I was out of breath so quickly I climbed up the latter I had made for my tree house home. You see I was an Orphan and I lived alone and feanded for myself. Then out of no where my cat Snuggles was imediately rubbing up against my leg. "Silly cat" I said picking him up and hugging him "Lets get you something to eat you fat cat." Then walking over to the ice box I had made I pulled out a fish I had caught in the lake next to my tree house.

The next thing I did was work on my home work, I would have to be extra prepared for detension. "Well I'm off to work" I said trying to sound cheerfull, Picking up my guitar I headed for the side walk that's where I played my street performances. After about an hour I had made about $50 by singing 7 songs.

"Well if it isn't Terra Star" I heard the familiar voice of the boy I had hit at School. "I hope you don't really need this money." he said with a snicker. "Look I really didn't mean to hurt you." I said standing up, But with a guitar in your hands it is very dificult to stand up and not be performing. Soon there was a small crowd standing around me, "Ok Terra this is going to have to wait." I heard Shatter say then she took over. And before I knew it I was singing the song Gold. After I was finished I had earned another $30, "Very impressive." He said "Oh and by the way my name is Baren." he said shaking my hand. After Shatter let me be in control again I said "Well it's nice to meet you, espesialy when your not taunting me." Looking at me, and rolling his eyes he said "Well now that I know you can sing, I think we should be a douet." Then signaling that I should hand him my guitar, he began to sing Runnaway Baby. It was impressive I had to admit he was an exelant dancer "Alright" I said after he had sang 2 songs "You have a deal, But leave the singing to me and you can dance all you want." "Deal" he said as we shook hands "Now let's light this up with some Dynamite." he said as I began to play the song, and he began to dance again. That day me and Baren made $200. "$100 dollars each" I said handing him his share, Then we both went home.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-13 00:37:27 — Link

This is where I will take a break for my story. I will start working on it again when I get some replies. Please leave a comment saying if you would like for me to continue or stop writing my story. Thank you for your replies.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla