Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Wanted: TONS of Vermillion -Updated 4/16/13

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 17:16:13 — Link

Hello there! First of all, thank you very much for checking out my wanted thread! : )

I need a TON of vermillion. Right now, I have 10,000-20,000 Silver set aside to buy it (the better the price, the more I'll spend). My normal supplier needs to re-avaluate the market, and my "old" supplier has stopped playing. So in adition to buying small amounts, I would like to find another 2-3 suppliers.

What is a supplier you ask? A supplier is someone who almost always has a lot of a certain item. The person you're suppling to friends you and makes note of what you supply. Whenever they need that item, they PM you and you send them back a current price per unit as well as howmany units you can currently sell. If it's affordable, the other person PM's you back with how many they wish to buy, and you make the exchange.

I normally need between 40-120 units of Vermillion per day, which is more then I can easily gather. Right now I need 340 Units, plus more when some of my pets give birth. 

I will also look at all Rocs, regardless of genes and quality.

Thank you once more for your time!

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Peppermint
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 20:44:56 — Link

I have about 200-300 vermillion I could sell right now.  I usually don't sell as low as your supplier though.  But I have to run for now, so either this post will remind me to come back to this later, or PM me.  

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 01:36:13 — Link

I'll PM you now, Peppermint! I can go higher if need be.

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-12 03:46:45 — Link

BUMP! : )

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-14 20:27:40 — Link

Still need a ton of Vermillion and some Rocs!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-15 05:45:11 — Link

Steel Beak's, anyone?

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-16 13:43:16 — Link

Okay, I've got plenty of Rocs now. I just need some vermillion!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla