Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < Closed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 05:40:51 — Link

I'm not sure how much it's worth, but I have one, one that I don't need. I'll probably take a few days to actually sell it, since I would like to make sure I get a fair amount for this rather rare item, but please feel free to offer whatever you wish. Thank you for your time and interest!

Currently, I am in the market for:

• Silver ( Of Course! XD )
  • Vermillion
  • Fantastic Male Roc (Fantastic as defined by me. NO RED CHARACTERISTICS!)
  • Fantastic Male Gryphon (Fantastic as defined by me. NO RED CHARACTERISTICS!)
  • Expand Warehouse Scroll (or similar item)
  • Expand Stable Scroll (or similar item)

As far as I'm concerned, I'll take the best offer I can get. I just request that it's above 3,000 Silver. The closest I can give as far as an "Auto-Buy Price" would be the two pets I'm looking for.

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-05 06:56:56 — Link

How does 4k sound? :3

Hey everyone!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 18:30:04 — Link

I very well might take that offer! I'm going to derp around for a while seeing what I can get though. Thank you for the offer! : )

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Piemaster
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 12:14:09 — Link

Turning this into an auction and offering 5k

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 00:51:31 — Link

Should I officailly turn this into an auction? XD

• Piemaster
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 15:12:45 — Link

Maybe it's better to offer it in item auctions at minimum bid 5000s, since I've seen them go for higher bids there. 3000s sounds way too cheap, especially considering the rarity increase

• Owlie
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 02:00:52 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/35525

Plus 4k?

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-12 03:48:18 — Link

Sorry for the delay, guys! Bit of family stuff going on...

How much do you value that Roc at, Owlie? He's very pretty! : ]

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-16 04:47:17 — Link

If owlie doesn't resond in the next day, I will sell to the next highest bidder.

• JazzyNBluez
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 12:35:20 — Link

6k for the rainbow jar please :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla