Boards < General < Help < Missing Items in Inventory

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 20:47:41 — Link

Hi! After this last news update I noticed that in my warehouse/inventory items are missing...  for example the ham from piggies isn´t there anymore! 

And my space is permanently blocked with 60/50 items! There should be about 42 -45 items there in total.

Can I do something about it? Is that a bug??

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 01:47:40 — Link

Ohh..by the way.... now I have 27 items in my inventory and the space is still blocked with 56/50 items. That means I can´t take any food or items during the exploration on the islands.

So far it´s not funny doing explorations at the moment!!!!!!

• stephofd
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 03:32:11 — Link

Did the ham get eaten?  Pets will automatically eat food from your inventory every day.  It says in the manor report how much of each thing gets eaten.

Can you explain why you think there are 27 items in your inventory when the count is 56/50?  Items that are for sale take up space in your inventory now and they should appear as images.  If you count all the item images in you inventory and they count to 27, that sounds like a glitch to me.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 09:01:17 — Link

Actually stephofd, if you put up for auction ALL of an item since there will technically be 0 in your inventory it will not show up as an icon, but will still take up a space in your inventory.

This sounds like a simple case of Lillya not realizing that auctioned items now take up space in inventory just like auctioned pets still take up space in your stable.

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 20:25:53 — Link

Well, it´s really that simple as irrimn said... I didn´t realize that the auctioned items also counted and took place in my inventory.After counting my auctions and my inventory...well it´s everything ok ! 

Thank you for your help!! :D

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla