Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Vermillion in the Premium Shop

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 18:00:28 — Link

So, this suggestion is one I've been considering for a long time whether or not it would benefit the game.

I've come to the conclusion that it would not be unbalanced as long as the price of vermillion was decent both in cost and the amount you get.

Obviously this would more so cater to the people that don't have time to explore 50 pets a day just to get enough vermillion to gene research a few new babies (because let's face it, it takes a crapload of vermillion if you breed a lot!). Generally if you have time you don't have money, and if you have money you don't have time. So, either way you can either earn the vermillion by exploring or you can spend a few dollars and buy it, right?

I'm not exactly sure on what would be a fair price but I was thinking something around 20 vermillion per gold.

Keeping in mind that current market prices put 1 gold valued at around 10k - this is approximately 5 times more expensive than buying it at the auction house. This would of course, benefit the site economy and help to regulate (although it's never gotten this high yet!) the cost of vermillion as well as the price of other premium items.

Anyways, that's really it and all the thought I've put into it. I'm sure a lot of other people would support this since I'm sure there are tons of people that run out of vermillion constantly, as I do, regardless of how much I explore.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-04 18:41:06 — Link

Thanks for suggestion.

We think that selling vermillion is selling the balance, so we're not going to sell it. It highly affects the breeding results and planning and we planned not sell it any form from the very start of game development.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 19:49:55 — Link

I was afraid you would say that and I figured that would be the answer I got.

However, not that you guys have nerfed the amount of vermillion you get from exploring I'm really not sure how I can keep breeding my pets together.

For being a "pet breeding" game it doesn't seem like much breeding is going to be going on anymore, at least for me.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla