Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Lock pound option for certian pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 10:03:36 — Link

Ok so today i almost abonded my favert female griffon becuse i couldnt see the screen hit pound and ok insted of breed luckly i click cancle on the browzer before it followed through but it gave me a thought what if something like this happened to someone else but they where not quick enought and lost there beloved pet so i was thinking maybe there could be an option to lock the send to pound for some pets you dont want to acadentaly send there. I know if i hadnt relised what i had almost done i would of burst into tears at loseing my beloved pet,and i wouldnt want that to happen to anyone else.

I was thinking it ould be in acount-Lock pound button-name of pet you want button locked/code of pet. maybe something like that, though i understand if this can not happen due to codeing.

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 10:28:13 — Link

There is already a confirmation screen asking if you're sure you want to put the pet in the pound.

Honestly if you're dumb enough to click yes on a confirmation window that you didn't read then you probably ought to lose that pet.

Seriously. I read every pop-up notification. Don't just click because you think you know what it is.

Also, don't support since I don't really feel like this is a needed feature. There are about a hundred other things I would like to see added to the game before something like this.

Also, if you do accidentally pound a pet you could use your one-a-day to fish it out of the pound if you can find it.

-----------

One thing I would support on the other hand is requiring the account password to be entered before any actions like that are completed. Like, sending a pet to a friend, the pound, the reserve, whatever. I feel like this would be a good move because not only would it make it impossible to ACCIDENTALLY send a pet to the pound (which I mean, seriously there is a confirmation window for this reason) but it'd make it so that if anyone ever got access to your account they couldn't give away all your pets or something.

Although, if someone gained access to your account AND had your password, well, then obviously you should have chose a more secure password or not given your password out to anyone.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 11:50:06 — Link

But on the phone, the ok button was on the right laptop left, so its easy to get confused :/ and what if someone got it first.

but i like the pasword idear it would make sure this dosnt happen like it almost did

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Caleili
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 05:34:55 — Link

I don't mean to poke or be rude, but is english a second language for you? Please don't take this the wrong way, but I honestly had to read through your first post more than once to make sense of it.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 06:23:47 — Link

"Honestly if you're dumb enough to click yes on a confirmation window that you didn't read then you probably ought to lose that pet."

It doesn't have to do with intelligence... It can just a simple mistake. Stuff like that happens.

One time I went to bit some BP in an auction on Aywas. My cat walked on my keyboard and I ended up spending like 300k on a Brown Tabby Melo... Stupid computer did autofill.

I'm also guilty of hitting buttons without meaning to, or out of habit. Once again on Aywas, during explore I tend to hit the button that lets me move on, but I sometimes accidentally hit the buy this 6k item from a merchant because I am going too fast.

Or sometimes you're just tired and will agree with anything....

As for passwords I think this would be a good idea, or even a PIN number. That way it could be seperate from your password should anyone gain access to your acount and cause you harm for whatever reason.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 10:56:46 — Link

I don't mean to poke or be rude, but is english a second language for you? Please don't take this the wrong way, but I honestly had to read through your first post more than once to make sense of it.

english is my first language iam just, sadly a realy bad speller, sorry bout that.

____________-

"Honestly if you're dumb enough to click yes on a confirmation window that you didn't read then you probably ought to lose that pet."

It doesn't have to do with intelligence... It can just a simple mistake. Stuff like that happens.

One time I went to bit some BP in an auction on Aywas. My cat walked on my keyboard and I ended up spending like 300k on a Brown Tabby Melo... Stupid computer did autofill.

I'm also guilty of hitting buttons without meaning to, or out of habit. Once again on Aywas, during explore I tend to hit the button that lets me move on, but I sometimes accidentally hit the buy this 6k item from a merchant because I am going too fast.

Or sometimes you're just tired and will agree with anything....

As for passwords I think this would be a good idea, or even a PIN number. That way it could be seperate from your password should anyone gain access to your acount and cause you harm for whatever reason.

___

yes this would be awsome if it happened becuse then mistakes like what i almost did wouldnt happen, how could they unless i wanted them two.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla