Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Good Day and hello from yet another newbie :)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 22:14:14 — Link

Well, I actually don't qualify as a total newbie anymore since I joined almost a week ago and have a rather sizable stable already, but since up to now I merely lurked in the shadows (as I'm wont to do), I decided it was about time to make a leap and tell others I exist ;)

As you may already gather from this, I am a usually rather shy individual, although I do tend to talk / write a LOT if you get to know me. I welcome mails, just be warned. I probably won't hang out at the forums too much (at least in other browser games I don't).

All right, so a little something about me.. I'm 34 and mother of two wonderful kids. My son, Jamie, will turn 3 in July and my little girl, Kira, will be 1 in June. I'm currently staying at home to care for them, so I'm online whenever they take their naps usually ;) We live in Austria, in a little village right next to the Danube river in a small house with our own garden. I suppose I write this here since we used to live in the middle of the city and only moved here last year, so I'm still super excited about the wonderful change xD

We have three cats, Tonkinese if anyone knows the Breed. They're the most loving and sweet-natured cats I have ever met and I've had and have known a LOT over the years. Their names are Simba, Jago and Miko, where Simba is a girl (yes, weird I know ;)) and the other two are boys. 

What else.. I have played a lot of browser games already, but few have managed to hold my attention for long. I need a game that I can play for only a few minutes a day when I don't get to relax at all, or that I can play for hours on end for those days where the kids sleep a lot or grandma or Daddy are taking over. It's hard finding a game that suits both those needs. I'm still active in

Chickensmoothie, Aywas and to some degree in Cromimi and Unicreatures.

The main games I have played but am not active in anymore are Howrse and Neopets. I have also tried lots of others, like Wajas or Felisfire and many more that I can't even remember the names of,  but never stuck around for long.

Anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask ;D

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 05:23:10 — Link

Ohhhh Tonkinese, those are so cute!!!

I'm on CS, and Aywas as well *pokes signature* I'm still on Felisfire, and used to be super active on wajas forever ago.

Austria, that is amazing. ^^

Welcome to BK :) If you have any questions or want to talk feel free to PM me. I get bored.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla