Boards < General < Help < Missing Pet

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• small-kit
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 02:07:41 — Link

When I started Beast Keeper, I adopted a unicorn. She had a white coat and was a female. She had her genetics fully researched already, too.

Her name is Lilium Chroma, and I finally figured out a way to get her back. Thank goodness she had a foal, because I could just click the 'Pedigree' button and I found her and changed her group to 'Unicorns.' I found her in the tab and felt a lot better.

But I was wondering, was this a glitch or some sort of bug that I need to report? I believe she disappeared yesterday, and then right now I just found a way to get her. Any ideas?

Cursive Fonts

Cursive Fonts

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-03 19:01:30 — Link

small-kit, if you can tell the exact time when your pet was missing, we can check our dumps and find where exactly it was. Otherwise I can only suppose that you accidently assigned the wrong group for your pet and you was looking for it in the wrong tab.

• small-kit
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 02:00:19 — Link

Well, I don't really remember now... But It was after 4:45 and before 6:00, I'm pretty sure. I also looked in every tab at least 5 times, and still coudn't find her. So I really have no idea where she wpuld have gone.

Cursive Fonts

Cursive Fonts

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla