Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Free pets for new players

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 09:48:22 — Link

Edit:not on that often anymore so if i dont get back to you quickly iam sorry about that

So i have a few pets in my sales gifting tab and thought some could go to newbies. Donations are welcome, but with that the donater can chose to keep the pet till the right person for it pops up, if given to me ill just give it to anyone who meants the requitrements for it.

Form to adopt

Username:

Link to pet:

Would you name it:

What would you name it:

why do you want it:

Other:

To donate

Username:

Link to pet:

any requirements:

when will you send it:

Who will you sent it two:

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 09:49:22 — Link

pets and owners(pets for doners who want to chose who gets them)

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 02:31:50 — Link

bump

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 04:05:06 — Link

bump

• ForeverMore
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 16:48:43 — Link

Username: Forevermore

Link to pet: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/23823

Would you name it: Yes

What would you name it: Horizon

Why do you want it: Well I've been looking for a female Gryphon for breeding purposes. Plus it has a recessive Lionheart gene that I was looking for.

Other: I just joined yesterday morning, so I'm still offically a newb :)

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 02:18:41 — Link

sending her now

• ForeverMore
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 02:21:54 — Link

Thanks so much <3

I'll cherish her.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-08 02:23:58 — Link

no problem :) iam glad shes going to a good home.

• CrimDefinition
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-17 16:06:10 — Link

Username: CrimDefinition

Link to pet: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/44258

What would you name it: Stally

why do you want it: Because I'm new, and I want a unicorn. I don't have one. :) And it would be nice.

Other: Thanks!

~Joey~

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 05:24:19 — Link

sending :D thank you for adopting.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 07:22:56 — Link

Username: Storm

Link to Pet: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/55095

What would you name it: Unknow yet

Why do you want it: I dont have a male Cockatrice and I have a very good female to breed him with, hopefully putting more green stat, and not green skin Trices into circulation.

Other: If you dont think i am 'newbie' enough to have him, then I am willing to buy him from you.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 04:15:59 — Link

sending :)

• SnuggleFox
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 06:51:35 — Link

Username: SnuggleFox

Link to pet: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/34065

What would you name it: Tefnut

why do you want it: I think she would be an amazing addition to my Puma pride since that is what I would like to specialize in them.

Other: Once my Griffen's are done with their things I might donate them since I really don't care for them much.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-27 13:50:58 — Link

sent :) and ok :D

• Kala
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-29 23:29:57 — Link

Username: Kala

Link to pet: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/47077

Would you name it? Yes, of course.

What would I name it? As it's a female, either Lyra, Lucy or Sabrielle (after characters in books).

Why do I want it? As a mate to my male Roc Jeff.

Other: Thank you.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla