Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < Closed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 16:53:39 — Link

Hello there! I have a few cool items that I do not want. If you want them, you should take them, because I'm getting close to just Destroying them! And that would be sad.

Right now I am looking for Vermillion and decent Rocs as oposed to just currency. If you have either of those, I may be willing to trade with those instead!

Items For Sale:

Captain of Rangers Invite

Dryad Invite

Heart Fruit

Magic Bomb

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 19:59:46 — Link

This list is for my own records so that I don't forget to send something to sone one. If you wish to buy something from me, but to not wish to have your purchase listed here, please say so and I will remove it immeadeately! Thank you! : )

Things to remember to do:

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 20:02:23 — Link

This list is for my own records, possibly to be used for future pricing of items. If you wis to buy something from me, but do not wish to have you purchase listed here, please say so and I will remove it immeadeately! Thank you! : )

Item Records:

Blueprints: Warehouse (lvl 4) -  "Used" to make room for other stuff.

Scheme: Cotton Golem -   "Used" to make room for other stuff.

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 23:27:17 — Link

I am interested in the Magic Bomb and Dryad Invite. So I wondering what you do you value them at each? And how much do you value Vermillion?

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 06:49:57 — Link

Vermillion is valued at 100 Silver currently, at least in my world (I bought a 1,000 Silver pet for 10 not long ago), but I am willing to haggle on all prices. The magic bomb I will put at a price of 2,000 Silver (based on item trade prices), the invite at 100 Silver. 

If you can pay all in Silver, I'll happily knock 100 Silver off the price. Also, if costs are high for you, just say so and I can reprice! Thanks!

PMing you as well, Somehow! : )

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla