Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Waterfall Holds Two Pets?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 14:00:30 — Link

So, I was under the impression that the Big Field was the only place that could hold two pets.  Since I've gotten my Cartographer's Guild I've noticed something strange.

When an animal is at the Waterfall, there is space for -two- pets just like the big field.  I haven't seen two pets inhabit it at once yet, but the magnifying glass shows the space.  It may not be game affecting if it actually doesn't allow two pets to share the space but it bothers me that it shows the space.

I'm using Windows 7 and Chrome, both completely updated as far as I can tell.  It has happened twice when animal have rotated through the Waterfall.  My roommate who also plays is showing the same thing on her Capture Wild Pets map.

I don't think this is really urgent, but I felt like it should be brought to your attention all the same.  I will update with a screenshot if I have a pet wander through there again.

Edit: Said roommate now has two unicorns inhabiting the Waterfall at the same time.

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• Kalilio
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 14:23:23 — Link

I have a screenshot of two pets at the waterfall.  Using Windows 7 and Chrome as well.

Twitter: @HarperDoyle1

Amazon Author: Harper Doyle

Facebook: Harper Doyle

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla