Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Possible bug: Genetic Power

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Chelona
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 12:04:34 — Link

For some reason I can't see genetic power if I hover with my mouse cursor over my pets genes, but I can see it when I hover over other peoples pets. Is this supposed to be or should I report?
I could see it two days ago but then it seemed to disappear when the site updated.

If it is a bug, how do I deal with getting it reported, or did I already do that by postig this post?

Glowing mushrooms :3

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 13:11:17 — Link

I just tested and I can still see it on my pets, so it's just you. A screenshot and more information, like the browser you are using would help.

Have you tried using a different browser? Clearing your cache?

If you've tried both of those then it might be a bug with your account or the game but until you've ruled out the easy fixes there's not much that can be done.

• Chelona
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 15:00:45 — Link

I use Opera on my school computer and Avant browser at home(though my computer is old and thinks it's firefox). But for good measure I just tried explorer on the school computer and I still can't see the genetic power.

I'm afraid the screenshot won't tell anyone anything except what I've already written, but attaching it for good measure. Since it's two different computers I'd be inclined to think it's got something to do with my account.

But just in case, how do I clear my cache, because I feel a bit blind that I can't find a button/setting/such a thing among my browser tools and settings? Do I need to find a folder?

Glowing mushrooms :3

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 20:48:13 — Link

I use firefox and have the same issue on pet pages.
The breeding trade pages work fine for every pet, including my own.

Clearing cache did not resolve the issue.

• LiaEvalle
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 03:32:32 — Link

I am using Firefox, same issue here.

The Gene Combo Ability is gone as well

• Lokisghost
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 04:55:12 — Link

I use Chrome, same issue.

It started today for me I think, clearing the cache and refreshing had no effect

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-01 06:26:16 — Link

Thanks for reporting.

There's really a bug but it's quite tricky and it's hard to tell right now how and when it appears. It doesn't depend on browser, pet or user, just occasionally pops out on different pets and for different users. We're trying to solve it right now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla