Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Trolling chest

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-30 20:49:58 — Link

So I saw a treasure chest after beating a monster and I was like "Yay!" I took it, and kept moving on. But then I went back to where the chest was (to go back to the portal) and even though there were no chest there, I still got a second treasure.

Well, considering there were two bosses really close and that I found only one chest, I was wondering where the second went but I think I find it.

To check if it was not a bug like "go to this case and get a reward everytime" I tried to go back and forth, but I couldn't take any more stuff.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 22:32:39 — Link

I can confirm that this happens - I've only seen it happen once though. There were also two bosses I beat, but only one chest. Moving over the empty spot a 2nd time gave me a 2nd chest.

I've also found some missing chests when checking water squares around where the chest should've spawned - This happened maybe 2-3 times.

Edit: Actually I've been paying more attention, and this has been happening every time there are two guardians back to back and a "missing" chest. Also the island always freezes after the 2nd chest pickup, and I have to refresh.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-04-01 20:57:01 — Link

The island freezed as well for me :S

Hopefully Angel will resolve this.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-04 02:36:28 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

We're working on this bug.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-04-13 18:54:03 — Link

This one should be fixed with the last update.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla