Boards < General < Creative < Closed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 01:55:35 — Link

Hi...

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, but I've tried to make a skin here for my Rocs. It's based loosely off of the male eastern bluebird. Any tips, suggestions, or criticisms would be very, very helpful. Thank you.

EDIT: I made some changes, so I'd really love you guys to campare the two and tell me wich you like better, and what other inprovement can be made. Thank you!

EDIT: I might have made a female version as well. I know "She's" a bit drab, but the females tend to be.

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• LianaAlma
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 05:37:02 — Link

Oooohh! <3 I really like the coloring on this one! :0 I also love how the colors sorta of meld together. Very nice. :3

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 17:31:21 — Link

Thank you very much, LianaAlma!

I found a couple places where the colors go over the line art, though, so I think I'll have to do some more modifacations if I want it to be accepted. The whole skin thing here is really cool, by the way! : )

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-30 20:43:28 — Link

That looks great! I think the spot just behind the head needs a bit more definition to make it stand out from the wings.

I really like it ^^ Very cute.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 00:35:59 — Link

I'll try to modify that as well, then! Thank you very much, Nightingale! : )

• Stanari
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 02:21:15 — Link

oooh shiney - wait I meant very nice. I think the wings could use a tad more saturation though.

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 03:34:08 — Link

Stanari-

Are you talking about the blues, the orange, or both? Thank you very much for the imput and the compliment! I'll try my best to fix that when I get the chance. : )

EDIT:

Okay, guys! I just updated my Roc. I'm going to post it right under the original for comparison. : )

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla