Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < another new member :u

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Chillz
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 06:38:33 — Link

well, hello there ;u; i hail from furrypaws [ though i honestly dont post in the forums too much ] as Jette.

[[ i didn't realize that our usernames would be our 'screennames' ; so i'm sadly stuck with 'chillz'. however, i would appreciate it if you would call me by serenity / seren / jette c: ]]

anywho, i'm rather excited about this site c: it certainly seems rather entertaining & interesting for the time being. i'm also seen on a couple of other sites, such as pine ridge herding, chickensmoothie, & eaglevalleysim [ which is currently down. ]  

as for the game, so far i very much enjoy the pumas so far, & hope to countinue training / breeding them.

so basically , hello ^^ i'm very estatic, & look forward to meeting the rest of the community & becoming more involved with this sim ! i'm always open to friendly chatter & pms ~!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-29 14:56:44 — Link

Hey! Welcome to BK, fellow beast keeper. Please let me know if you need something, don't be shy! I'm here to help, as you may have noticed. Hope you like the site so far!

I might know you from CS... what was your name there?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Chillz
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 22:44:21 — Link

I go as ' serendipity. ; ' on there ^^

Thank you for the warm welcome Fya c:

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla