Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hey there!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• rabbit448
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 02:08:27 — Link

Hello! I'm rabbit448 and as you can probably tell I'm new. I'm a girl to let you know. I found this site either on chicken smoothie or ice pets, I don't remember.

A little thing about myself is that I enjoy reading, if you want to pm me about any books you would recommend for teens I would be happy to hear them. I also enjoy drawing but Im not the most talented at it.

I like wolves and horses and I own fish. My favorite species on this site are unicorns and the roc. 

I read the how to write an intro thread so I edited this. Thanks for reading! You could also send me a pm about almost anything not just books!

• OrcaTheMuffin
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 03:16:10 — Link

Hi Rabbit! Welcome to the site! What types of book genre do you like? If you liked the Hunger Games then you would probably enjoy the book Hunger Pains. It's a paradoy of the Hunger Games, and it's very amusing ^_^ The style of writing is a bit odd, though, just a heads up.

• rabbit448
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 21:03:31 — Link

Thanks! I'll look into that! I like fantasy/Adventure/a bit of romance

Some of the latest books I've read are the Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson and Im read Divergent right now.

• OrcaTheMuffin
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 06:05:22 — Link

...That book... Is amazing! Usually a book has so much foreshadowing and obvious clues  you can easily tell what's going to happen next, but Divergent was always full of interesting events that was either unexpected or made me wish I could read even faster. Insuregent (the sequel) is just as great.

Hope you enjoy the book and the site ^_^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla