Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Possible invite glitch

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LiaEvalle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 20:08:14 — Link

I've invited Gryphon Magician to my Inn who supposedly should be attracting Gryphons to dens.

However since the time that Magician came to my inn (since yesterday's rollover) not a single Gryphon showed up on my map (dens were refilling with anything but Gryphons).

I know for a fact that Unicorn Magician in comparison is working properly and noticably increases the amount of unicorns on the map. Knowing that I can only conclude that Gryphon Magician is broken and not working properly...

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-28 22:12:53 — Link

LiaEvalle, Magicians do not hasten the time required for new pets to inhabit the dens, the cooldown is still 32 hours. They only alter the species of the pets which will come if they have a free den and the cooldown is over.

I see that you have 5 pets caught today which were on the map before the midnight when the Magician came to your Inn. I'm not sure about the sixth one - the second Unicorn - but this pet won't claim any of the Flying Animal dens anyway. Your Gryphon Magician didn't have a chance to show his magic yet.

• LiaEvalle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 20:22:47 — Link

I am aware that it doesnt speed up den inhabitance. But it shoud place Gryphons in den, when pets spawn.

I will look at it for the next 2 days. If it doesnt start giving out Gryphons (right now map spawned 2 cockatrices and 1 puma), then I will insist its bugged and will then bumbp this topic. Please do not remove it till then. (today is 2nd day the Magician is in, so tomorrow will be his last)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-29 22:05:29 — Link

Cockatrices and Pumas inhabit the ground dens while Gryphons live in Cave, Island and Old Ruins (like the other flying animals). Please report if the flying pet dens will be inhabitated by wrong species.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla