Boards < General < Help < Please Help Me

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• CuddlesBabyCakes
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 17:38:40 — Link

I hope this isn't spamming. I don't know if there is another like this. I need help. How do you get more gold coins and are there other ways to make money? I really need to expand my stable, two of my pets are pregnant and I don't know what happens when they give birth and I have no room. Can someone please help me out?

Cuddles My Sweet Kitty <3

• perfy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 19:25:34 — Link

The babies are already counted in your stable limit, so don't worry about that :)

You can get gold coins by referring people or placing in the top lists, to earn silver you can explore and see which daily quests yuo can do, as well as selling extra pets and items :)

• CuddlesBabyCakes
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 19:39:20 — Link

ok, thank you so much :D So when your pets have babies, the stable still holds them but you can't adopt other pets?

Cuddles My Sweet Kitty <3

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-27 20:24:26 — Link

The pregnancy of your pet count as a pet, so when they're born there's no issue about room left.

Actually, you have a limited amount of room in your stable, so having a baby count as one taken place as well as a pet.

You can't adopt/buy pets when you do not have free room but as long as you do have some place left, there's no problem about it.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 09:26:38 — Link

Also, since I've seen other's make this mistake, you don't need the item in the gold shop to make your stable larger.

You can build bigger stables by finding or buying blueprints from other users. Up to level 4, and it holds 200 pets.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla