Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < New! Spotted Art!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 14:39:27 — Link

Spotted Art!

Hello, I'm fairly new to Beast Keeper, so I decided I'd make a thread to display my art (whatever being new and making art have to do with each other, I don't know).
 So welcome!

I'll start with my avatar picture wich is my dog fursona, Sage.

This one of my best. She was done on Gimp with a Wacom Bamboo Tablet.

Now, here's a few things to remember:

• This is not an art shop. I may open one in the future, depending on how much people like my art. If you would like to purchase my art, that's very nice of you, but I would appreciate it if you waited.
  • As for anyone's art, DO NOT COPY MY LINES.
  • Do not edit any of my work unless I say you can.
  • If you would like to borrow my ideas and themes for drawing, you must first have my permission and you must give me credit for whatever you borrowed.
  • And, last but not least, this is a place where I can display my art and receive constructive criticism.

And, I'm just warning you, I'm new with forums, so please don't judge me by it!

Thank You!

Now, Enjoy!

I play CS and Alacrity and I am planning on joining Lioden.

I'm 28821 and 28829 on Alacrity; I would be thrilled if you put me as your referrer! Also, I am Warrior Cat Fanatic pn CS.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-26 22:46:04 — Link

You got a pretty nice style. Keep up the good work! :D

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 23:41:26 — Link

Thanks! :))

I play CS and Alacrity and I am planning on joining Lioden.

I'm 28821 and 28829 on Alacrity; I would be thrilled if you put me as your referrer! Also, I am Warrior Cat Fanatic pn CS.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla