Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Island glitch

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• _Indii_
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 10:30:34 — Link

So, I just entered the island with my newly acquired puma and then I realised that the island was a complete cream colour and at first I thought it was like a new island, like a sand dune island or something. So, I carried on exploring but I couldn't, I was stuck in place but the log was telling me I was picking up things and my view distance was getting bigger as if I was exploring normally. I could even still see the items disappearing into my inventory when I 'walked over them' but I was still in the same spot.

I took a quick screenshot as I knew this must be a bug so it could get reported. Then to try and fix it, I closed the exploring window and went to a different page before going exploring again with my puma and finally it worked! But this bug is really quite annoying so that's why I reported it.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-26 17:24:51 — Link

Thanks for reporting.

It's not a bug, the island image and scripts were not loaded completely on the client side (most likely the connection to server was lost on the moment of page load). Simple page refresh fix such problems.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla