Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Merhaba, Hello, Meow!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OrcaTheMuffin
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 07:54:43 — Link

Hi, obviously I'm new. OrcaTheMuffin is obviously not my real name, but you can call me whatever suits you. A few nicknames I have irl if your trying to be a hipster: Cat, Crazy, Sushi, and Poptart Killer. Don't ask about the last one if you have a love for poptarts.

Moving on to something different: I'm female. I'm a muffin that's name is Orca, NOT an orca named Muffin. If you see me with terrible writing, it's probably because it's 3AM and I'm still awake.

I like learning about new things, cultures, languages, etc. So far I am learning Turkish (Merhaba means "Hello"), Polish and am teaching myself Spainish through questioning my bi-lingual friends, "Hey, what does blah blah blah mean?"

Things I don't really like: Immature classmates, crust of bread, crust of Poptarts, cleaning out the kitty litter, cleaning up hairballs, wearing heels, realizing how short I am compared to the people around me, sliding/tripping/falling on the gym floor.

One thing I HATE: Cockroaches

Well, it's 1AM right now, so I should probably stop writing because no doubt I will make some(more) grammtical and/or spelling mistakes. See y'all around the site!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-25 19:24:15 — Link

Muffins! I:

Muffins are so freaking delicious. I3

Anyway welcome and hope you enjoy the site so far! I'm the local nightmares slayer, and I'm here to help if you need anything so don't be shy.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• OrcaTheMuffin
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 03:19:42 — Link

Please don't eat me! D:

But thanks for the welcome!

One question, though: How do I cancel a battle request? 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla