Boards < Community < Writing < Pet Personalities

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 22:11:36 — Link

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's given my pixels a personality! Because people don't always glance at the profile of a creature, feel free to post their personalities here!

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 06:43:41 — Link

I have Rune, who is my Grey Tiger....and I always think of him as a fighter (he is my battle pet) and leader of the pride. And there is Zeru who is a rebel in the flock, but is always ready to breed.

I always try and give my pets personalitys....even if I dont write them down.

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 01:02:20 — Link

I usually give my pets short poems describing their personalities, like my favourite, my black leopard Ravenfall. his poem is:

The silent raven flies at night through the fiery autum trees.

-- Spottedstar

I play CS and Alacrity and I am planning on joining Lioden.

I'm 28821 and 28829 on Alacrity; I would be thrilled if you put me as your referrer! Also, I am Warrior Cat Fanatic pn CS.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Circus_Joker
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 04:59:54 — Link

i havnt but have been thinking about it, maby even writing a short story about them in their profiles.

selling a large amount of griffins in uncommon to rare colors, feel free to make an offer!

• chillypeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-27 06:17:15 — Link

i do it to mine ^.^ like my puma Nala she has always been looked down apon cuz she has dovoted her life to studying :P i like to imagine they have lives similar to humans n' stuff 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla